Friday, March 31, 2006

There is a post coming...

Hi all. Yes, it has been a while. Too long. I've missed you all terribly. And I know that you all have missed me too. C'mon, no need to be shy. Don't deny yourself the truth. Anywho, this isn't the post that has all the details with what I've been doing. That will hopefully come tomorrow. I'm really sorry for not doing it now, it's just that I'm very tired and there's quite alot to tell you, so I'd rather do that with a clear head. I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't falled off the planet, and that I'm still alive and kicking.

Stay tuned to hear what's been going on...

3 comments:

Becky said...

c'monnnnnnnnnnnnn.....hurry upppppppppppppppppppppp.

Anonymous said...

yeah jaan! get your act together lazy bum head!

Janka said...

haha..this is what you get when you spoil people with having a great blog....they get impatient if you don't write for a while... but of course, I'm gonna join in on that one: NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST....!!!!