Thursday, March 24, 2005

First entry...

Well, I'm giving this thing a try. I figured since I'm doing a documentary essentially about my health, I might as well get used to being completely honest and open with everyone, and what better way to start than to have a blog on the internet? I highly doubt anyone will read, but if they do, I cant promise anything insightful or even interesting. Just my thoughts rambling on and on and on... kinda like this first entry.

We'll see if I can be bothered keeping everything updated. Can't promise anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Jaan, you stick to it, i'm sure it will be good for you.

Anonymous said...

hey boy! you lookin midey cute in dem jeans!

Becky said...

Hey Jaanie!
Good to see you've started this up, it's an excellent idea. Miss you, was thinking of you last night.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Cheers Jaan - great idea and I look forward to reading your thoughts, insights anf humour on living, travelling and your health
cheers
Chris

Anonymous said...

how are the glyconutrienys going my 21 year old daughter has been on them for 2 years she hasn't had any antibiotics in that time nor been to hospital we love it.