Thursday, March 24, 2005

Glyconutrients and such

Just yesterday I had a meeting with a naturopath friend and I've decided to try this new treatment, which is to do with these little things called glyconutrients (if you want more information, visit www.glycoscience.org and you can even type in cystic fibrosis in the search field if you want to see what it can do for me in particular ;).

I don't know how many of you know, but the last few months have been quite difficult for me health wise. I haven't really been feeling the best and even a two week dose of IV antibiotics didn't seem to help at all. So really this couldn't have come at a better time - just when I was starting to think that there was nothing that could make me better (as melodramatic as that sounds). So I'm really hoping that this will help me, even if its just a little bit. I started the treatment today and will continue to do so for a month or so, and then we'll see if I've improved at all.

If by chance anyone wants to have a look into this in more detail for themselves, just ask me and I'll get the necessary information for ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good onya jaan
hopefully it gives this new bizzo gives u some relief (i'm yet to read up on it, but i will in just a minute)
this is a great idea, i often wonder how ur goin, now i can actually have a look instead of bothering u and making u dredge up crap that u might not really feel like talkin bout
take care of yaself and keep this updated as u travel ur way across the other side of the world, so we can all see how ur doin without all of us having to ask