Saturday, November 26, 2005

Did he get to Eedinburger? Well, did he??

Let's see how good you all are... let's have a vote. All those who think I am in Edinburgh now raise your hand...

Alright. Now, all those who think I didn't get good enough to go to Edinburgh, raise your hand...

Hmm, very interesting. Well, you'll have to scroll down a bit to see who was right.





































Alright. Here's the answer for those who care enough to scroll. I'm sitting here, on a Friday night at 11:59pm at... Peter and Trudys! So no, I didn't get up to Edinburgh. My decision had to be made yesterday as I needed to get the bus tickets before this mornings departure. I woke up yesterday feeling a bit better, but not good enough to venture outside into the fricken freezing weather to get some stupid bus tickets. But I'm glad. Well, not really. I would have LOVED to get up there again, but it's just not worth it. I woke up today a bit better still, so I'm quite pleased to say that I'm on the mend. However, if it is the cold, then going up to Scotland would have done nothing but crap for me. So all is well.

I'm going to take it easy this weekend to make sure I'm good for Wednesday's Mars Volta concert. And then it's just waiting till Thailand on Saturday. Only 8 days now!! Woot!!! Yes, I'm just a bit excited about it all.

Apart from that, not much else to report. I did another video entry today, and it was a bit more animated than my other ones, so hopefully it'll be kinda interesting for people to watch. I still have no idea how the whole doco thing will go, but I'm going to try and put something together when I get back.

So that's it.

Raiting for today is a nice 6.3

Music I'm listening to: Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaanie....if you have to listen to German music...why not listen to GOOD stuff? For instance Die Toten Hosen or Die Ärzte...both Punkrock, I love them and esp. their concerts! They became famous in the late 80ies when the punk revolution was going on in germany....but they still rock!Rammstein is really just for the foreigners....;)
Janka

Jaanie said...

eh, im not that big on punk rock. rammstein - i do realise that they arent the best in german music. however, they are hilarious! nothing to be taken seriously of course. but theyre fun. so shuddup!