Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hospital admission

Hey all

Just a quick one today - I'm getting admitted into hospital for a routine two week stay, during which I'll be pumped full of drugs that will hopefully get me feeling a bit better than I have been the last few weeks. When I was at clinic last time, my sputum showed that the bugs that are residing in my lungs are sensitive to just about every type of drug, which is great compared to the time before where they were resistant to quite a few. So I'm hoping that they'll (drugs) work really well and I'll be feeling my best in no time.

Since the hospital doesn't have internet, which I'm well pissed about, I won't be coming on here much. If I get the strength I may wander down to Rundle St to have a coffee at Cafe Buongiorno and get some free net action there. We'll see...

So yes, that's about all from me. Due to not feeling that crash hot, I haven't really been doing a whole lot since last time. Holly and I went up the hill last night to record a few more tracks for the demos we are doing at the moment, which are sounding aweosme. I can't wait till we get to record the actual album. Should be sa-weet!

Oh, I got a new phone as well. It's super slim. I like it. Alot.
Message or ring me on it so I get a nice little tingle of pleasure (from the vibrate settings of course...).

So yes - hospital for two weeks, drugs in my system, feeling good, back to my normal self. Sound like a good plan? Me thinks so...

Rating: 5.4

What I'm listening to: The Vasco Era - Oh We Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside (Stil! - it's awesome though)

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

booo to hospital - at least you have a laptop now so you can nerd it up well wickedly and all that - rest up and get well soon - you know as much as you being in hospital sucks - it makes me kind of nostalgic because i can't be there - weird huh - somehow a part of me likes that horrible death hospital.

Alexandra Bone said...

Hope the drugs are doing their stuff now! I'll keep sending you random messages until I go off to Thailand, where I have no idea if my phone will work. Have booked into Suk 11. Thanks for the advice on that one.
x