Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sorry...

I know how long it's been, and quite a few things have gone on, but since I'm not in the best mood, this isn't going to contain all the little bits and pieces that have gone on.

So the recording is going REALLY well. The drums have been recorded, and it's amazing how much they lift the songs up and give them an awesome flow. I'm probably biased, but I really think this is going to be an awesome album when it's finished. There are still a few things that need to be done - strings, bass and random noises/backing vocals. I'll still keep everyone up to date when it looks like it will be out and available.

We moved house! The mould in The Fortress was the last straw, and since the landlord wouldn't fix it, we thought it wasn't worth risking health just to be in a cheap house in an awesome area. So we looked for a few weeks before we found this house, and we're very happy with it. It's got floorboards throughout, ducted AC and heating (which needs to be fixed as it's not working), 3 bedrooms, HUGE backyard and it's all very neat and tidy. We're very happy to be in a nice, proper home where we can entertain people now. Although we are paying pretty much double what we were paying before. Oh well...

The other main piece of news is that Muffin has gone awol. I decided let him out of the house after a few weeks of being indoors as he was getting VERY antsy. Things seemed to be quite fine - he was going around the yard, going into the neighbours houses, and then popping back home. But when I went to get him inside in the evening, I couldn't find him. That was Friday night - it's now Tuesday. Part of me is really trying to remain positive and thinking that he's either partying it up with the other cats in the area (it's cat city around our house), he's curled up on some old woman's lap since the weather has been so shit all weekend, or he's wandered back to our old house. But the other part of me just can't help but think something's happened to him. So, while I really don't like asking for things like this, I was wondering if you could all do what you do so well, and say a prayer, send some good vibes, or just think positive thoughts that he will be found safe and sound.

Healthwise things have been going really nicely. I'm still really clear in my lungs, and even though I haven't done alot of exercise lately since my ipod has broken, I'm feeling really good. I've also started yoga, so maybe that has something else to do with it.

Anyway, that's about it. Hope everyone's well.

No comments: