Friday, July 22, 2005

Update 21

Once again time has slipped by and I haven't posted a thing. How typical. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it before I leave the country. So what's been happening? Well, I've been working heaps because it's holidays so I haven't really had any time to do anything else. There has been LeighStarDust's residency at FAD every Wednesday night of this month, so I've been going to that. But apart from that, I've been a hermit. Working during the day till 10 or 11 at night, then home to do physio then straight to bed. However, all this working and not doing much as made me realise how my body works with needing treatment and stuff. Here is it...

In the morning, I'm not that productive. I assume the sleep during the night settles all the phlegm and therefore doesn't come up very easy in the morning. As the day progresses, I notice myself becoming more productive and coughing more, which is obviously the phlegm loosening up and wanting to come out. However, because I've been working during the day every day, I haven't been able to do physio or exercise to get it out. By the time I finish work and it's night time, it has all settled down again for some reason, so the physio session isn't really that productive. So, because of all the non-doing-stuff during the afternoon, I've been feeling a little bit crap lately. Being a bit short of breath, quite phlegmy, and general poopiness. It's quite annoying since I have been so well recently and I want to be my best before I jet off to minimise the risk of me getting sick whilst travelling. Oh well, I guess the positive is that it's still a month before I leave. Let's just all hope that I don't catch anything before then...

So there's your update for this week. I bought my ticket yesterday, so it's all official. Accomodation is slowly getting sorted out, and the fundraiser is looking good. Once again, when all the details are finalised, I'll make sure to post and email everyone exactly what's happening.

Rating - 6.8

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well you took your time but you've finally posted, well done and keep it up. As far as working, there has to be some way you can fit physio in there at some point. How is good ol' alpha anyway?
I think it is so cool that you're keeping a blog about this jaan, it's an excellent idea. All you need now is photos! Although I'd rather not see a photo of your poopiness....