Thursday, February 23, 2006

New post

Sorry for the slackness all. I mean, I have been slack. I'm not denying that. But also there has been NOTHING going on that I think is worth telling. But anyway, since some of you have been pestering me to tell you all the great big nothingness in my life, I will do so. But not tonight... Sorry. I just finished work, so it's kinda late, and I wanna watch a movie. So I've decided tomorrow's going to be the day where I write it all down for you to read (while I'm at work).

So this is just a teaser. Think of it as a trailer for a lame movie where they put all the good bits in to get you to watch it but when you do you realise how lame it really is and wish you just stuck to the trailer and thought the movie was actually going to be alright...

No comments: