Saturday, April 15, 2006

*Insert witty and intelligent title here*

It's Saturday night. It's 10:30pm. It's quite cool outside. And I'm sitting here, in my room, all alone, trying to find something to do. I thought I would do something fun, but instead I am writing this. Only kidding: it's good for morale. Truth be told that not alot has been going on (surprise surprise I hear you all say). But seriously, nothing. I've been working quite alot, which is alright since I like the money. And when I'm not working, I'm making sure to do nothing.

The last month or so has been kinda weird. For some reason, I've been really tired. Well, not so much tired. I mean, yes, there is tiredness involved, but not all the time. It's more a general lethargic feeling, which is sometimes accompanied by tiredness (and when I say tiredness I mean sleepiness). Got that? I ain't repeating it. Anywho, so because of this tiredness thing, I haven't had the energy to do anything, hence the no news to tell. It's getting really annoying. I want to go and do things, but I just don't have the energy. I'll have some tests when I have clinic in a couple of weeks. I don't think it's actually anything, but I just can't figure out what it actually is. It might just be the move, the weather, working lots all rolled into one nice lethargic package. And health in general is going alright, but still not the best. I'm still quite productive during the day, and if it weren't for all the squash and walking, then I think I would really have something to worry about. But for the time being it's just holding up.

This is starting to become drivel. Again, tiredness is to blame. So I'll leave it here. Sorry for the lack of cool stuff to tell.

Rating: 5.9

What I'm listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Live at Hyde Park

Rating:

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

hey ... just thought i'd post on this one cos no one else had.