Friday, September 15, 2006

Going good so far...

So things have been keeping very good since my last post. I haven't gotten any sicker, which is great since last time I started to get worse after only a week. I'm really hoping that the meds worked properly this time and that I'll stay good for a while.

Anyhoo, like I said last time, I have to go back next week to get the op on my sinuses, and I got the phone call today to say that I'll be going in to the Royal Adelaide Hospital on Wednesday. So I'll be in there till Friday, where I'll then go to the Memorial for the op, then back to the RAH on Saturday and spend the next week there. What fun. But since I'm feeling so tops, I'm hoping that the recover shouldn't take too long.

The only little piece of info is that Becky (a dear friend of mine who has been living overseas the last 2 years) surprised us with being back in Adelaide on Wednesday night. Twas quite a shock. A good one though. So another one of my friends is back in town. It's just like the old days. So much fun.

And the weather is getting soo nice. I love it! Although, it's not so great for the farmers or the water supply. If we don't get a nice downpour soon, there will be some full on water restrictions here, which won't be so much fun. Especially if we're going to have a stinking hot summer. Let's all put our collective thoughts, prayers, vibes, voodoo magic together to get some wet happening!

That's about it. I may write more before I go in, but if nothing happens, then I probably won't. Woot.

Rating: 8

What I'm listening to: KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope

No comments: