Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Going in tomorrow

Not a long one this time. Just letting you all know that I'll be going back to the RAH tomorrow to get settled in before the op on Friday. I reckon I'll be in till Friday next week. I have no idea how the recovery will go, but I'm hoping it will go alright considering how good I'm feeling at the moment. Lungs are still fairly clear and I have heaps of energy. I think the weather has something to do with it as well...

But as for other stuff, nothing has really been going on. Working. Oh, and since yesterday was such nice weather, I decided to try and get a tan by riding my scooter all day. Lotsa fun. Didn't get any colour, but it was still fun. I went to Ikea for the first time. I know everyone pays it out, even me, but man, they have so much crap there that you could easily get suckered into buying. Luckily I only had my scooter so I couldn't actually buy anything as it wouldn't fit in my bag.

But yes, that's it. All going well I'll be back on here in a week or so. Woot!

Rating: 8

What I'm listening to: Zero 7 - The Garden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, sweetie!!

I LOVE Ikea... so much to buy! :)

Geo said...

Hey groover!
Quick hello from San Diego. All the best in the RAH, hope it all goes smoothly and quickly. Say hello to the Potters for me! Off to mexico next week. Get better soon.

Georgia :)

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, hope you're doing well and feeling good. We miss ya in Sia-board-land!

Strength and big love, bud.
:D