Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Onward and upward

Things have been steadily improving over the last 5 or so days, and I'm starting to feel back to my normal healthy self. I'm still a bit productive during physio, but the strangest thing is that it feels as if the phlegm is only coming up from the top of my lungs - not from deep within them. So while I'm still coughing a bit up, its really easy to do and I'm not struggling to try and clear up stuff from deep inside. I'm pretty sure that this has something to do with the Ambrotose. Usually catching some bug followed by not doing physio for a week would completely stuff me up for about a month. Yet this time I seem to be well on the way to being as well if not better than I was before I caught it, and it's only been about a week. So if you can't tell I'm quite happy about the whole thing.

I still haven't even started swimming yet, so I'm hoping things will only get better once I start that up again. And I'm even feeling a little bit different than I was a few weeks ago. When I say different, I'm referring to that 'wall' I mentioned - look at the post Water, eggs and mud - all part of a better, healthier you to understand what I mean. I'm feeling that my wall is being built quite rapidly and it's much stronger than it was before. I even went out the other night to the Grace to catch the end of the Baterz and Bedridden tribute night. It was soo smokey in there, yet the next day I didn't seem to suffer from it at all.

I've also decided that if I am feeling well, instead of being usual 'safe' Jaan and deciding not to go out in case I do get sick from it, I'll go out because I AM feeling well so I should take advantage of it. What's the point in staying home when I'm feeling well and then I happen to catch something? I could have had a good time seeing friends when I was well. So yeah, that's my new attitude. Here's to lots of good times ahead *cheers*.

This week's rating... *drumroll* 8 *applause*

No comments: