Friday, May 27, 2005

Cruising along nicely

Well, it's been over a week, so I guess I'm obliged to enter another post. Nothing really to add, except that things are going along really nicely. My lungs have remained as clear as there were a week ago, if not a little more. I've missed a couple of physios here and there and it still hasn't had a negative effect on me, so I'm really pleased with that. It shows that my body is getting stronger and building up more resistance against normal everyday crap, which used to affect it quite alot. A real test will be tonight when I go to the Adult Bookstore cd launch at Lizard Lounge. It will be a long night, filled with lovely smoke and other various substances in the air. No doubt it will require a few visits out into the wonderful surroundings we call Hindley St, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

But apart from that I haven't really got anything else to report. Organisations are slowly but steadily getting underway for the doco, still haven't paid for any of my trip, and getting quite busy organising my going away/fundraising 'do (will keep everyone posted as more details come to light).

A big fat 8.5 for this week's rating!

No comments: