Tuesday, May 03, 2005

On the mend

Things are starting to look up again. I think I've finally beaten the bug that's been bugging me (har har) for the last week or so. The nose has pretty much stopped running, the headaches have stopped pounding and the throat is well on the mend. But since I didn't do physio for about a week, the lungs have gone to shite. Not to worry however - physio 3 times a day is getting that back on track.

Now I've got to find the energy to get back into the swimming. I'm still quite weak at the moment, so I'll prob start with some walks just to raise my fitness from bedridden patient to bum.

Strangely enough, I'm finding myself getting well alot quicker than I would normally after such a bout of sickness. Is this due to the Ambrotose? I have no idea. I'm bloody thankful for it though. I don't think I could handle another 2-month-getting-better period. So here's hoping it will continue...

And this week's rating is... 6.5-7 (I'm not too sure which one just yet)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that your throat is on the mend. I've been wonering, how long does it take for the Ambatrose to kick in full strength??

Jaanie said...

well, i noticed a change in about a week and it continued to work since then. so maybe a couple of weeks? but it could be completely different for different people, and for what purpose as well.