Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Update no. 12

I wanted to post something sooner but to tell you the truth there hasn't really been anything worth posting. My lungs are pretty much as good as they were before. However due to a bit of a big weekend (working lots, Vasco Era on Saturday night) I didn't do as much physio as I should have so on Monday I was a little bit worse for wear. But this morning I seem to have cleraed that up again, so that's good.

I went to see my naturopath on Thursday and she gave me another tub of Ambrotose, as well as some other supplements. I don't know if the other stuff is working at all, but I guess it's all too soon to tell. But overall I'm still very pleased with how I'm feeling. I've still got to start up the swimming again, so unless something comes up, I plan to start that this week.

I have clinic today, so I'm keen to see how my lung function is. I'll make sure to post the results. If it's up even 1%, I'm going to be stoked. If it's the same, I won't be too disappointed. However, if it's down, well, we'll just have to wait and see if that happens.

Rating for Jaan today... 8

No comments: