Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No real change

Crap, I didn't realise it's been as long as it has since the last post. I thought a week tops, but I guess time has once again runned away from me (nice use of grammar?). Well, since it has been almost 2 weeks, I guess you're all hanging for an update. I'm currently still a little sick, by which I mean I'm quite productive during physio, but unlike when I'm well, I'm still quite phlegmy throughout the day as well; pretty much the same as I was last entry. To be honest, it's getting quite annoying. I was starting to get good, then I ran out of my Ambrotose and other natural supplements. It took me about a week to get some more from my naturopath, so I suffered a bit from that. It's good to know though that they are doing something, as when I do stop taking them, I seem to get sicker alot quicker than I would normally. Add a couple of gigs (Cookie Baker and Tom B at Grace, Vasco Era at Gov) and still no exercise, it's not really surprising that I'm not as good as I want to be. Maybe it's also the weather we're having (finally, Winter is upon us. About time!) Nevermind - I'm sure I'll get back up there.

In the meantime, I'll reiterate what I've said a many time before - I've got to start the exercise again, so everyone, if we all put our thoughts together, maybe it will be enough to get me off my skinny arse and do some physical stuffs. Unless something else comes up, in which case I'll be sure to postpone it another week ;).

I guess it's not time for the rating. I really don't like doing it unless it's an improvement, but here we go. Right now, I feel like about a 6.5

p.s. Sorry guys, re-reading this, it seems quite boring. No witty remarks, no incredibly insightful material, no piss-your-pants hilarity... wait a min, is it ever?

2 comments:

Becky said...

c'mon jaanie what's with the slackness???? No using the weather as an excuse... it's summer here and it's freezing and raining! Hang on a sec... I probably shouldn't be using myself as an example of the perfect exerciser. Hmmm I don't think I made sense at all just then.

Anonymous said...

Hey :) I have some papers for you about a naturopathic juice. This lady gives it to her daughter with CF and it's been working really well for her. Mom told her that you have CF, too, so she brought some paperwork in. I'll give it to you next time I see you (or on the 24th). Hope you feel a little better this week - everyone seems to be down because of this weird-ass weather !

Take care !

-Monica