Friday, June 17, 2005

Not so fast

Well, after not even 10 hours of having the venue booked, we have a couple of little things that are plaguing our minds. So just hang on to your HB's and don't scribble in the 29th just yet. I knew I shouldn't have posted anything to jinx myself. When will I learn...

Sorry, I really must apologise. This is meant to be my health blog, not my random-everyday-crap blog. I'll make sure to keep at least one health related topic in each post. So, since I'm on here, I may as well update everyone again.

Still feeling pretty much the same as i was on Wednesday. Chest is still moist and I'm still coughing up gunk all through the day. I'm not too short of breath, which is good. However, after physio, my body aches a bit and I don't really feel up for anything. So going out is not really fun at the moment. Hence why I'm at home on a Friday night at 9:42pm watching the Power play like a pack of prissies while Alice and Lucy are havcing fun at a party at the Lion. I'm getting annoyed, but keep telling myself that I have to give myself more time. It's just frustrating is all. Not to worry, things will clear up. I promise!

Rating - 6.5

No comments: