Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Woot, woot and double woot

Today I had my lung function. It was... ooooh, I wonder what it was?? Well, before I let you know, you're all just going to have to stew for a bit while I tell you about what else I've been doing.

Ah, who am I kidding. I have been doing absolutely nothing. So back to the results. If you all remember, the lung function I had 2 weeks ago before getting admitted was 49%. Pretty crappy. But todays reading was 67%. Ooooh yeah. Can you feel that?! Huh?? My best is 72%, so technically my lungs are kicking arse. Now it's just up to me to keep them good by upping the exercise so they don't rely on the drugs.

Alrighty. I think that's about all I've been doing. Tomorrow I'm going to be a good Australian and attend a bbq or two, so I suggest all you out there do the same, or if you can't do it physically, daydream it and get told off for being away with the faries. It's worth it! The land of Oz is one of the best countries out there, so be proud of it and celebrate that fact.

Enough patriotism from me. Will be back soon with more goss from me.

Raitng: 7.7

What I'm listening to: Destiny's Child - #1's

3 comments:

Becky said...

WOOT!

That's bloody fantastic Jaan - well doen and you'd better keep it up OR ELSE! Now get excercising!

I'm about to go to a quiz night then out for Australia Day drinks - it's huge here as expected...I don't think I can quite bing myself to put the Aussie flag tattoo on my face though, there's a point when patriotism becomes just a little uncool.

Janka said...

It was Australia day...?! Man, I must have missed that..hehehe!

Anyways, great to hear that you are doing a lot better, man! And wow - I have trouble keeping up with reading all your posts, you're writing so damn much, GREAT!

Hope you can get your arse up and do some excercise...well, I hope I can do that, too..haha!
Let's quit being so bloody slack and work out!

Becky: If you ever decide do put an Aussie flag tattoo on your face, make sure you post a photo on your blog..I HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT, hehe!

Anonymous said...

Good goin' champ! Kick those lungs back into shape.

As for Australia Day? Well, I didn't do anything.. Hope you celebrated enough for all us slackers out there.

Keep up the good work dude.