Thursday, August 25, 2005

$1 pizza slices - heaven for Jaan

I'm sooo happy that I've found a cheap meal. There are so many places downtown that hvae $1 pizza slices, and they're pretty big. So for $3 you can get two slices and can of 'pop'. Not bad at all hey? I thought it was pretty good anyway...

So things are slowly starting to setlle down. I'm used to my smallish bed, and my roommates are changing every night. I guess what you're meant to do is stay for one or two nights then move on. What am I doing staying for a whole week?! Oh well. Last night was spent in the dining area watching 3 boys from Seskatchewan chugging down beer while playing cards for aobut 5 hours. Quite amusing. They must have gone through a couple of cases. Not bad stuff.

And some good news - I got my neb out of its case thingy. YAY!!! Now I can do my nebs. It's been so frustrating not being able to. But I think the exercise is helping quite a bit as I haven't done my nebs or too much physio, yet surprisingly I'm quite dry. I don't know why that is, but I'm guessing its all the walking around I've been doing.

So I'm going to talk to a couple of other backpackers and see what there is to do in this crazy town. I'm still waiting on the cf rep here to meet up with her, but apart from that no other real plans. I might go to a hill or something to walk up.

I went to the post office today and found out that it's pretty easy to send over the meds to Montreal. I just need to include a doc note with it. But that's going to be interesting - bringing a suitcase of drugs into town with me on the bus. Oh well, good times!

Either way, ah ha. :) Stay well all, and I'm sure I'll post something again real soon.


And now for our rating. Why, it's a big fat 7.23.

What do you get if you cross a cow with an American city?
Moo York.

No comments: