Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First night in Vancouver

I arrived at the hostel yesterday afternoon in a taxi where the driver was quite keen to tell me his knowledge of the city on camera. The hostel is very nice - beautiful building with a great view of the mountains and right on the beach. It's about 20 mins away from the city though, so I'll have to figure out how to get there today to buy some stuff.

My neb is stuck in its plastic holding, so I haven't been able to to any nebs since yesterday afternoon. I'm very annoyed. Hopefully I can get it out soon, otherwise I don't know what I'll do. Let's just hope for the best on that one.

The weather here is very nice too. Low twenties during the day, and nights are quite cool, which is good because the dorms get very hot during the day with the sun shining right into it. Had some crazy dreams last night, but I'm thinking that's due to the sleepness night before mixed in with a very warm room, no food in my stomach and maybe some crazy drugs thrown in.

Anywawy, I should get off here and go out and see some more of loverly Canadia. Take care all and see you soon.

And the rating for today is...

6.5 (still quite tired and probably due to no nebs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola amigo! first message for you on this one! glad to hear (read?) that you arrived safely. I hadn't thought about what other people's reactions to you doing all your physio in public must be like. Chuckleworthy I imagine. keep up the filming coz there's always a few good shirts in even the dodgiest of opshops! (that analogy can be used for EVERYTHING!) Not saying that your filming is a dodgy opshop or anything...