Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cloudy downtown


cloudy downtown
Originally uploaded by jaanus83.
Well, I've finally put up some pictures. I'll post one here, but you can see them all on the flickr.com website. Just go to http://flickr.com/photos/27142778@N00/ and I think you can see them from there...

Well, I'm now in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island and it's so nice out here. Lots of trees and good views to be had. The family I'm staying with are awesome, and I've been getting many good meals as well as a comfy comfy bed.

Now that I've sort of settled down and doing some normal living, I've been able to do alot more physio and it's definately helping. I'm not nearly as juicy as I was before, and I'm starting to feel good again. Being at the hostel is kinda hard to do all that stuff, just because there's no where really to do it in the building, and it's usually freezing outside after the sun goes down. Excuses excuses excuses...

And being typical me, I forgot to get my Pulmozyme from the fridge at the hostel before I left, so here's hoping they haven't chucked it out.

But yeah, this one isn't going to be long. Have to get to bed. But check out the piccies if you want. Or not. I really don't care. Do whatever you want.

Rating: 7.5

What did the cannibal have for lunch?
Baked beings on toast.

No comments: