Saturday, April 02, 2005

what's with this weather?

well i knew it was too good to be true. nah, just kidding. nothing that serious. since i have been feeling quite tops since my last post, and to take advantage of the hot weather yesterday, i thought i would go to the beach to clear out whatever was left in my lungs. however, when i got home i started feeling a bit worse for wear.

my throat was quite dry and sore and i was getting a headache. this could be due to the fact that i was coughing quite a bit and therefore my throat was just dry from that, and it could also be a bit of sun stroke. well, it got quite worse during the night so i didnt do any physio since thats usually not the best thing to do with a dry, sore throat. my headache wasnt so strong, which was good. since then i have been sucking down butter menthols like theres no tomorrow. and then due to my stupid sleep in before work i didnt get time to do physio this morning, so im really hoping its not going to affect me too much. good news though is that my throat is alot better, so im hoping it was just the coughing that did it and not actually a virus.

so theres an update. because i wasnt feeling too good last night it did upset me quite a bit. here i was, feeling the best ive felt in the last 6 months, and then i get sick. it just seemed like it was one thing after another. as hard as it is, im trying to remain positive. im thinking maybe the throat was due to coughing, and maybe its due to the ambrotose flushing out all the crap thats in my body. either way im hoping this is just a little stage that ill get through easily.

ill make sure to do all my physio tonight and get some nice rest. ive got clinic on tuesday, so we'll see if the ambrotose has actually helped my lung function and not just made me feel better. heres hoping.

No comments: