Saturday, September 17, 2005

A bus depot in Calgary is boring

Sadly I had to leave the beautiful rockies to start my trek toward Toronto, first stop Saskatoon. Everyone I tell this to still pisses themselves laughing at me. Should be great! I can't wait - to see nothing. Seriously, the thought really appeals to me. But yeah, feeling quite a bit better today. Must be because I did a big dose of physio last night and this morning. But no doubt the bus ride tonight will do nothing good for me. I'll just have to try and get back on top of things once I arrive.

I'm really annoyed that I couldn't stay in Banff longer. I didn't even do a spot of hiking! Pathetic! I tried today, but ran out of time and had to record a piece for the CF Ball. So all those attending will get to see a bit of Jaan on the night...

But yeah, the bus terminal here in Calgary is SOOO boring. There is no music on the speakers, there is no clowns, and everyone here is either in their 40's of a total hick. So I think it's too much to expect a cool person to talk to on the bus. Oh well, such is life. I'm really noticing the difference between B.C. and Alberta though. Not that they're ruder, well, maybe they are, but people in general definately aren't as friendly here as in Vancouver. It makes a bit harder when trying to make friends. But enough whinging.

My time is about up, so I'll leave it here. Everyone keep the emails coming. Even if I don't reply it's cool to read something from home.

Rating - 6.5

No comments: