Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hello Toon Town


jah #2
Originally uploaded by jaanus83.
After many dramas with me missing the bus and stuff, I finally arrived in Saskatoon this afternoon at 3:30. It's funny - I originally wanted to see either Calgary or Edmonton, but ran out of time so I couldn't do either. But with me missing the bus, it turned out that I actually got to see both. Cool ey?

So the bus ride is nothing to rave about, as anyone would know catching a bus for 13 hours. The people I'm staying with here are fantastic, even though I'll be staying for one night. The rest of my time here I'll hopefully be with Unkey Charlie.

But since I only updated everything last night at the stupid bus depot, not much else to add, except that I have now updated my photo page, so when you got time, head on over and have a squizz. There are HEAPS on there, so make sure you look through a few pages until you get to the old ones.

That's all. Since I was on a bus for ages and didn't get much time to do phyiso, I'm not that great, but I think the cipro (antibiotic that I started taking a few days ago) is helping a bit.

Rating - 6.5

No comments: