Friday, September 23, 2005

Coming to you live from the Peg

My last night is good ol' Winnipeg. Man, it's really cool here. Lotsa fun. But I guess it makes it better when you can hang out with some locals. Yesterday I was hanging out with a cf guy from here and just spent the night hanging out with his friends. Was pretty cool. Winnipeg is REALLY similar to Adelaide, so I guess it feels like home a bit.

Today went to the Forks and into the French quarters, but that wasn't too interesting. The weather has been superb here as well. Sunny and hitting 20. Beautiful... But yeah, have to leave tomorrow morning at 6am for Toronto, so I'll try and make sure everything's packed tonight. I'm sure you really wanted to know that.

The doco is coming along. It's such a big part of the trip that I no longer know what's good or what's not, so I'm just trying to film everything and hope that I can edit something together. I don't personally think it's anything exciting, but I guess I'm not the best person to judge it...

Anywho, better be off. Washing is getting done and I'm getting to be quite the expert at it. Woot!

Health wise - I realised that I haven't really been doing the AD (a special breathing physio thing that you do when you're a bit sick) properly, so I re-figured out how to do it and it's much more affective. Plus I think the Cipro is starting to take affect, which is excellent. So generally I'm feeling a bit better. Not great still, but definatley a little improvement. But one bad thing about the cipro - it makes you photosensitive. I'm already beginning to get a bit burnt on my nose and neck. Gotta get some sunscreen...

Rating - 6.9

No comments: