Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Goodbye Nanaimo (sort of...)

Alright. I was supposed to be back in Vancouver tonight but because it's the last day of holidays and Labour Day, that meant that the ferries back were completetly full so I couldn't get back. Instead I'm here again at the house in Nanaimo, and I played hockey on the computer for 5 hours. Good stuff! And I've made plans to get back here on Friday so I can go to a real life hockey game. Should be grand!

I haven't really done too much else since last time. I've been to the movies, been out to dinner, and been for a few walks, but that's really it I'm sorry to say. I'm feeling a bit rotten at the moment because I went on a really long walk today, so I didn't do physio in the morning, and then when we got back I had to pack and leave for the ferry, but then I missed it so I'm only doing it now, and I'm quite phlegmy. Plus I've got a really bad headache, which I think is due to the coughing. But not to worry, I'm sure a good sleep will cure that. I have to be at the ferry place at 6:30am! Ugh, but that serves me right for leaving everything to the last minute.

Will try and write something more interesting next time...

Rating - 6

No joke once again. But will next time - I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jaanie, just realised that you probably posted this entry just before we logged on, so thought we'd better say hi... Adelaide's coping without you (except for this weird bit of Mitcham ;o) ) but there aren't nearly enough dodgy nylon shirts around town! Good to hear you're doing well pretty boy, MMWAH!

Becky said...

I want more piccies!!!!!