Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update on death row...

Hey all. Just a quick update. I was interviewing the guy who works here and he said that if I was interested on going up there tonight, he could go with me and tell me a couple stories. Yay! AND, I told him about the big bang I heard, and he said that is one of the most common noises heard up there. So it coulda been something...

Apparantly this building is the most haunted in Canada, and get this everyone, it (as a jail) was closed due to inhumane conditions. And they turned it into a hostel. Classic!

Anywho, I'm off. Oooh, tonight is going to be wick!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Jaan hope you survived your night in death row.. spooky...

Looking forward to you getting here, and yes there are lots of old buildings in England - everywhere you look!